The writer behind this blog....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Joining Youtube along with updates

    A week ago I started walking everyday at the park with my husband. The trail is about 1.25 miles with some pretty big hills to make it challenging. During that week I lost 3 lbs. My goal is to be 145-150 by the end of 2011 and that's where I should be. I have started using YouTube tonight to document this journey because it will hold me accountable as well as provide the support. It also helps make the blog more personal because me typing behind a computer screen don't let you see the whole picture. I am totally off Mountain Dew! I have cut eating out in half, but still needs much improvement. I'm letting my guard down by starting a video blog because people can be mean...but I know I can do this! I am more motivated then ever and I have the support of friends and family to help me through it. Seeing the 3 lbs come off was REALLY nice. I did gain it back this week since I took 3 days off of walking and the Holidays didn't help. But, I'm not letting that stop me...I know I can lose the 3 lbs again. I weigh in every Saturday first thing in the morning. I hpe you all will join me or support me. You can follow this blog or subscribe to my youtube channel or even both. Anyone that takes the time to do this...it means a lot for me. I'm making progress and will continue. I will post every Saturday and do a video which will be included in this post. Ok, so deep breath! Here is the first video I made....I was nervous keep in mind lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment