The writer behind this blog....

Monday, January 3, 2011

Surprised to still see me?

                                                


      I realized that it was Saturday and as promised I had to weigh-in so that I can track my progress! On the 1st of January I weighed in at 224.2 and it was in the morning before I ate anything. I have been walking everyday that the weather isn't too cold. I need to make myself walk on the dreaded treadmill even though I hate doing that since I end up watching the minutes slowly tick by. I'm getting sick :( I'm also starting a new full time job so I'm going to have to figure out my time management skills for sure! I just have to force myself to work out when I get home. I'm also going to be getting my period within the next week or so...that means water retention is going to play a factor, but still going to work through the pain of being a woman to exercise. I have made another video that shows where I walk so that its not me just talking at the camera which could get pretty boring. I will record myself weighing in every sat. I tried to record the 224.2, but the light wasn't good enough in the video. I'm really feeling motivated and I'm excited about continuing this journey. I have received lots of support and I appreciate it so much. If you read my blog then please subscribe to my YouTube channel also which is : miahsangel all one word. I appreciate you following me in my journey!! I would highly recommend anyone that's doing this journey to keep a food diary because it REALLY shows how many calories and sodium your consuming. I can't wait for Spring so I can hit the park every day. It's gotten a lot easier to do the one lap (besides my breathing) and so I think I'm going to attempt 2 laps the next time I go out. You don't want your body to get used to a routine! Any comments will be appreciated & thanks again!

Link to my newest video: Where I walk Everyday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsiPRiQM5z8

No comments:

Post a Comment